better PvE/storyline

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    I think that there should be monoliths and abandond spacetations(heavy damge to them). Useing the monoliths sends you into an empty void world with disturbing messages hidden in chests(this came in a dream BTW:

"The eldar are coming... the doom is coming... run, just run...*blaster fire**static*"

just as an example)

After you read it you get attacked(chased) until you can get to the exit(where you entered).

The space stations sumon a large miniboss for you to fight(medium size, 10k-20k blocks). Eventualy you can find a fortress that summons even bigger ships, these are defended with "alien" turrets. Finally you get coords(random drop from forts) to a boss summoner(titan, several hundred thousand blocks)... this can go on until it seems like it would become borring...

Finally you would get coords for the super boss summoner a super titan, several million blocks, mabey a cutscene when you win and when it spawns.

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I would love to see an expansion of the PVE elements of the game. It should be done by expanding the NPCs in the game though. They shouldn\'t just be good guys \"trade guild\" and bad guys \"pirates\" but be whatever a server owned wants through custom npc faction settings. You specify how these factions interact with the player and each other and what ships they fly in (hopefully what stations they spawn and occupy as well).

As for having a story line... Is there really that much of a need for one especially if every server is different and it\'s way to easy to make super powerful ships that any kind of boss wouldn\'t be much of a challenge.

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    But:

• Isn\'t there another post about increasing PvE elements?

We could restrict ships in some sektors - maybe make some hidden sektors, which are \"parallel\" to others.

• Flying with a small ship to some wormhole may warp you to some boss sector, where a bigger ship is not allowed and never get warped.

The challenge would be to win with a small ship.

I would love to see NPC\'s fighting each other - maybe some NPC-faction for +10+10+10, +10+10-10, +10-10+10, +10-10-10, -10+10+10, -10+10-10, -10-10+10, -10-10-10.

• Each turn (where turn may be 1-5 ingame days) the strongest of them start fighting each other, leaving wrecks etc.

Everytime you kill some ship, your rating in this faction decreases by 7/8*credits(ship)*factor and in all other factions you gain 1/8*credits(ship)*factor.

• You are always neutral if you look at the sum, but your allies/enemies might change.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    storyline would be good for single player... besides, I did say several million blocks large for that last boss...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    neon, I have no doubt that the game will be better optomized before this update would ever happen(if approved).