being able to edit Blueprints

Reaction score
    The idea just came to me being able to alter a blueprint to accept different color blocks or upgrade the armor blocks the ship requires as well as removing different block groups like all the internal stuff so you can start with a fresh shell make each change cost money in game and i think it will be a winner

i'm sure there are players who would love to be able to change the color of their ship ad also redo the systems epically after a big update

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    The idea just came to me being able to alter a blueprint to accept different color blocks or upgrade the armor blocks the ship requires as well as removing different block groups like all the internal stuff so you can start with a fresh shell make each change cost money in game and i think it will be a winner

i'm sure there are players who would love to be able to change the color of their ship ad also redo the systems epically after a big update
    It doesnt work like that, especially for Systems.

Valiant70

That crazy cyborg
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4

As Sachys said, you'll have to use a shipyard. Once shipyard are bug fixed and made non-terrible, they'll be the main way of making ships anyway, so it'll at least be more convenient then.

Maybe we could get schema to add a ship wide remove/replace function.