Battlestar Galactica - Sment Request

Reaction score
    Hello guys, i found this amazing ship but unfortunately theres no sment file, i cant import it to the blueprints, when i unzip to the blueprints folder i can't find it ingame, and when i overwrite it into another blueprint folder, it just vanishes from the game.

somehow i made it to work once, but i got this error

Docking bays are missing..

The creator of this amazing ship is missing from the forums for about 4 months... im asking here if anyone have this ship already, or if anyone can actually fix this for me making a sment file.. because probably im just doing something wrong..

Thanks in advance guys, im just a big fan of Battlestar Galactica, and running my own Bucket would be amazing..

Reactions: Scypio
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Regarding the BP, the files inside seem fine and like my other blueprints.

It is in the newer SMD3 format, compared to the older SMD2 Format before the chunk update.
    I move blueprint folders between versions all the time and don't have any issues.
    If you unzip the folder, then move the BSG folder into your blueprints folder what happens (you want the folder with above right as it's root, if there are additional folders it might confuse it).

Reaction score

It is in the newer SMD3 format, compared to the older SMD2 Format before the chunk update.
    I move blueprint folders between versions all the time and don't have any issues.
    If you unzip the folder, then move the BSG folder into your blueprints folder what happens (you want the folder with above right as it's root, if there are additional folders it might confuse it).
    Not sure why, nothing happens, game just dont detect the blueprint at all..

If i clean one of the default blueprints, and then paste this content on it, the blueprint will vanish from the list.. again, i dont have a clue what i am doing wrong here, i've already used other blueprints in my game, both sment files and unzipping files and pasting works fine.. not sure why this bp don't work.. is it working at your game? if so, please make a sment file for me, i will be grateful..

Reaction score
    Thank you very much!!!! its working indeed.. im wondering how u figured this out, haha.. very nice man, thanks again!

Reaction score
    Thank you very much!!!! its working indeed.. im wondering how u figured this out, haha.. very nice man, thanks again!

I read post of DocHellfish in Battlestar Galactica and use gedit :-DDD in some suspects files, and well, 2+2=4... I don't know nothing about sment files, smd3 formats and others strange things, but know a bit abouts humans (only because I'm a "old" man ;-) )

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    Hello guys, i found this amazing ship but unfortunately theres no sment file, i cant import it to the blueprints, when i unzip to the blueprints folder i can't find it ingame, and when i overwrite it into another blueprint folder, it just vanishes from the game.

somehow i made it to work once, but i got this error

Docking bays are missing..

The creator of this amazing ship is missing from the forums for about 4 months... im asking here if anyone have this ship already, or if anyone can actually fix this for me making a sment file.. because probably im just doing something wrong..

Thanks in advance guys, im just a big fan of Battlestar Galactica, and running my own Bucket would be amazing..
    I have this BP at home as a .sment, I'll upload tonight