Azurite Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username Azurite

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): GMT -6

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? As much time is required. My schedule will be open.

How long have you been playing StarMade? ~18 months

What’s your playstyle in StarMade? Creative Builder, Single Player

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member? I'm decisive. I work well with teams. I have experience with game development and know how to communicate ideas on both sides.

What are some of your weaknesses? I'm not as knowledgeable about the multiplayer side of things as I'd like to be but I feel I have a place in the council from a singleplayer and artistic standpoint.

What motivates you to become a council member? I want what's best for the game and the community. I want to help be a part of bridging the gap; making a difference.

How do you contribute to the community currently? I've made popular community content. I was also one of the creators of the late Community Q&A along with Zyrr that tried to help the devs answer community questions. I am also one of the more vocal participants of chat and the forums.

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

Reactions: JimmyJamba
    Status
    Not open for further replies.