AtraUnam Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username AtraUnam

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): UTC

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? I usually check the forums every day and can devote a minimum of 3.5 hours a week (30 minutes a day) unless there are mitigating circumstances such as my internet going down or similar. I will be finishing secondary school this year so that may temporarily impact the time I can devote to the forum.

How long have you been playing StarMade? Since back when we had one kind of shield, checkerboards, slider based weapon modifiers and oreos.

What’s your playstyle in StarMade? I like to build things in single player using commands but also enjoy faction play in a multiplayer setting. For some reason in multiplayer glitches follow me around and I often find myself with ridiculous amounts of resources for no logical reason.

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member? I am good at seeing an argument from both sides (hopefully not necessary) and I can stimulate discussions of ideas when they start to go stale. Lastly I don't get easily bated by trolls because words on the internet are still just words.

What are some of your weaknesses? If someone starts an argument I can often be too timid to stop it, I also have serious problems with being distracted by moving dots, unexpected shiny things and dark enclosed spaces.

What motivates you to become a council member? I want to help the Starmade community grow by helping to foster ideas that may benefit it. If Elected I would likely spend more time focused on the community aspect of things, trying to gauge the community opinion on various subjects and contributing to discussions.

How do you contribute to the community currently? On the forums I try to answer any questions about new players may have about the game and contribute to discussions in a meaningful way. On servers I similarly try to aid new players both by answering question and personally supplying voting rewards when the automatic system fails.

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

Status
    Not open for further replies.