Astronaut Mode Can't Destroy Blocks?

Reaction score
    I took a fairly long break from this game and just started playing again. I was working on my factory setup when I tried to delete an input enhancer (in astronaut mode) and learned that I couldn't. So, I'm fairly certain that I'm screwing something up or have an option set that I don't know about because having to constantly enter and leave a station to set up a factory would just be maddening.

So I'm just asking for someone who does understand/know what happened to explain it to me please.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Astronauts can no longer insta-break blocks. get right up to the block and hold down the button. you should see abeam and purple grid texture

Zeveryn

The Devious Traitor
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    You cant remove stuff with that beam on Stations. need buildblock. sometimes i find it annoying, other times i love it.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    You cant remove stuff with that beam on Stations. need buildblock. sometimes i find it annoying, other times i love it.
    You can break stuff on a station with it :u it just bugs up sometimes, It is after, just a modified Salvage laser, which are coded to not work on Faction'd stations and functional ships o -o

Reaction score
    Thank you therimmer96, that part I was missing was that the block-place and block-break buttons are now the same in astronaut mode.

A strange thing is that you still left click on a ship core to remove it.

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    Thank you therimmer96, that part I was missing was that the block-place and block-break buttons are now the same in astronaut mode.

A strange thing is that you still left click on a ship core to remove it.
    Well, that's odd. I don't have that. I just right click cores anyway, and it works.
    Right click is now a mine key, and left click is still a build key, for me. Perhaps your update process was botched?

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Well, that's odd. I don't have that. I just right click cores anyway, and it works.
    Right click is now a mine key, and left click is still a build key, for me. Perhaps your update process was botched?
    Theres an option to flip the Mouse buttons Azer :p was added a while cause of the issues some people had coming from Minecraft methinks o -o

Zeveryn

The Devious Traitor
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Theres an option to flip the Mouse buttons Azer :p was added a while cause of the issues some people had coming from Minecraft methinks o -o
    I know i certainly had that issue, i didnt change the mouse Button settings tough

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I know i certainly had that issue, i didnt change the mouse Button settings tough
    Ditto. Took me ages to get used to, but now it feels natural. Saying that, if I were to think about it I couldn't tell you what one is mine and what one is build . . .

Zeveryn

The Devious Traitor
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I play alot of SE atm. Got serious issues when going to SM and vice versa