Ask Debby all the things!

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Just going to open this up for any questions you feel might be necessary. Yes I love potatoes and no I do not accept llama painting as a form of political expression.

Reactions: Master_Artificer

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Why is everyone doing these? :P

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    This is beginning to spiral out of control haha, should we do a general Q/A session on TS or something and record it?

jorgekorke

bottom text
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    I was going to make a thread as well, but with more and more threads coming, I think the number of people that will think about clicking and asking will decrease even more.

Perhaps it would be a better idea of we make one single thread where one asks, and all the people running replies to the same question, all arranged inside one single post ? Hm... Not sure...

Reaction score
    What is √π ?

What are some questions you think the council application should have asked but did not?

When were you released from drug-rehab?

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    What is √π ?

What are some questions you think the council application should have asked but did not?

When were you released from drug-rehab?
    1 √π=√π

2 Well, I think that the applications could have done more in terms of what exactly the members hoped to do once they got in/what exactly they wanted for the game. Maybe another question including what their preferred playstyle is as well, as that could have a significant impact in terms of the decisions made.

3 Two days ago.

kupu

Colouring in guy.
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Likeable Gold
    • Arrrty Gold
    2 Well, I think that the applications could have done more in terms of what exactly the members hoped to do once they got in/what exactly they wanted for the game. Maybe another question including what their preferred playstyle is as well, as that could have a significant impact in terms of the decisions made.
    • Everyone has the same application format, however that does not mean you can't incorporate content/responses that are not in the questions.
    taken from;
    http://starmadedock.net/threads/council-applications-are-now-open.6567/

Just so we're all on the same page. :)