Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi everyone, I've been away from starmade for a while and I finally decided to dust off my copy a few weeks ago, and I felt like showing off some of the stuff I've been working on since I started playing again.

EDF-Starseeker:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't done much with the interrior, ATM and I'm actually planning on having four turrets on the sides of the ship as well, I just need to add another section to the turret dock so they can have better rotation

NSEA Protector
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This next one is a bit of an oldie that I've been working off and on for a while. I found a model of the NSEA Protector online (where I found it escapes me atm) and I ported it into starmade with SMEdit and started working on it only to realize this was going to be a way bigger undertaking to smooth out than I realized, and I've kinda stalled on it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    the Starseeker could use some more detailing on the back, otherwise great ship so far!
    Haven't seen a Protector quite so well so far in SM, glad to see that others like Galaxy Quest too haha. RIP Alan Rickman
    Keep it up!