Arstotzkan Star Cruiser "Exelion"

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    The Tashiro-class star cruiser was one of the few ship design blueprints that mysteriously disappeared at the end of the Arstotzkan rebellion. While many believe that this design could have turned the tide in the favor of the Arstotzkan military, her design was too expensive for mass production at the time and only one half-fitted prototype was ever completed by the Federation. Recently, however, ships matching the description of this class have been sighted all across the galaxy. Some suspect pirates have captured the blueprints, or rich CEOs have built cheap knockoffs. Meanwhile a select few believe that the 103rd Experimental Warfare Group of the Arstotzkan military, the only branch that was unaccounted for during the dissolution, has produced these vessels in large numbers.

Armed with two double buster cannons, and ten heavy point defense turrets, this ship of the line is an excellent combat vessel. With one million shields and a 3:1 thrust mass ratio, she's as nimble as she is beautiful.

Author's note: There are a few wedges missing from the hull; I am aware of this. I'm waiting for the new shapes to complete the hull in it's entirety.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Glory to Arztotka!

Can you make the littler ships available for download?

Reaction score
    I recognize the texture pack, can be downloaded here:

http://www.starmademultiverse.com/files/file/17-lowrestexturepack/

Reaction score
    this is awesome dude looks great, sleek, and deadly. would be nice as a kind of HIGHCOM transport, or a nice fast corvette

Download?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    The looks bangin, dude. I like it alot. Not too sure what to think of that front tusk/ram thingy, but hey... still not bad. Exterior and interior.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    The wings and antennae kept getting caught on stuff whenever I flew too close. I built that to give me a better view from the wing level.

I\'ll post more interior pics later.

Reaction score
    That is one nice looking ship. If slash when more slash better corner pieces are implemented ships like this will look even better.

Glory to Arstotzka.