Arkudo Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username Arkudo

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): +1

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? A minimun of 2 hours

How long have you been playing StarMade? I start at starmade at 0.13 perhaps before.

What’s your playstyle in StarMade? Esencially Checking mechanism to make efficient ships.

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member? - I allways try to find the balance between things, have no problem defending a position that I consider wrong, if no one else to do it.

- My main language its Spanish i think Spanish comunity with steam its growing at small rate and i think i can do beter translations than google traductor, for non english pals at forums.

- I hate doom cubes and massive mass ships.

- I hate desbalanced or glicher folks.

- I defend things with enough passion to carry it to the end while ensuring respect different opinions.

What are some of your weaknesses? My qualities are my weaknesses.

What motivates you to become a council member? You need a filter to separate the questions, suggestions and old stories that take repeated for more than two years ago, I think in essence that's the idea you have in mind for the Council.

How do you contribute to the community currently? With time and ideas, check my messages to get a better point about that question.

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

Status
    Not open for further replies.