Anyone willing to help a newbie who wants to learn?

Reaction score
    Hello guys! I've always seen StarMade, heard a lot and played sometimes but I could never get totally in. I have a lot of questions, I know close to nothing about this game. I tried to find guides and stuff in the wiki, but all the videos I find are 3+ years old or I can't understand properly some english videos. I'm looking for someone with free time that can answer me lots of questions and teach me about this game, like:
    - Ship building
    - Optimized crafting
    - Combat
    - Mining
    - Massive gameplay

If you are interested, we can chat via skype, discord or whatever you use! :)

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Reactions: Dire Venom

Non

Reaction score
    Hello guys! I've always seen StarMade, heard a lot and played sometimes but I could never get totally in. I have a lot of questions, I know close to nothing about this game. I tried to find guides and stuff in the wiki, but all the videos I find are 3+ years old or I can't understand properly some english videos. I'm looking for someone with free time that can answer me lots of questions and teach me about this game, like:
    - Ship building
    - Optimized crafting
    - Combat
    - Mining
    - Massive gameplay

If you are interested, we can chat via skype, discord or whatever you use! :)
    I recommend kulbolen

Az14el

Definitely not a skywanderers dev
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Magitek discord a best <3
    all the old "metabuilders" mostly in here already, prepare for shitposts & banter

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    My most enjoyable SM experiances have been building with other players imo.
    I'll be free in 2 weeks if your still interested in building buddies then ^_^
    Mp is what really brings out the best sm experiances.

Reaction score
    Hello guys! I've always seen StarMade, heard a lot and played sometimes but I could never get totally in. I have a lot of questions, I know close to nothing about this game. I tried to find guides and stuff in the wiki, but all the videos I find are 3+ years old or I can't understand properly some english videos. I'm
    You got the perfect timing for joining the game.
    Only now you can learn two fundamental power mechanics for the price of one.

Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Likeable
    For online multiplayer I suggest either the Brierie or Freaks R Us servers.
    I would second this, in terms of learner-friendly places.

The Discord channels have excellent builders who can share some superior engineering skills with you, but they are a... very culturally diverse place. As kulbolen mentions he was banned from one, and at the same time, despite his superior building skills, others might not enjoy being in his company.

Explore the Discords for sure though, talk to everyone, definitely excellent help there once you find a niche where you like the people you are learning from. And spend some time teaming up with people on Freaks and Brierie, sharing builds.