Anyone else having this problem?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    You're just going about your day, doing whatever it is that you do. Then, out of the blue, you get an idea for a new spaceship design and find yourself thinking about it for the rest of the day. I'm not sure, but I think it might be Star-Made Syndrome.

Reactions: Agame3
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I've got a whole mess of ideas for the rails, and just shy of ZERO time to work on them. :(

Edymnion

Carebear Extraordinaire!
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I'll see you one better than that. A few days ago I was looking at a cloud and caught myself figuring out the best way to eat it with salvage beams. "Start over there where it's thinnest, then loop around to... what he hell am I doing?"

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    You're just going about your day, doing whatever it is that you do. Then, out of the blue, you get an idea for a new spaceship design and find yourself thinking about it for the rest of the day. I'm not sure, but I think it might be Star-Made Syndrome.
    I'll see you one better than that. A few days ago I was looking at a cloud and caught myself figuring out the best way to eat it with salvage beams. "Start over there where it's thinnest, then loop around to... what he hell am I doing?"
    is it contagious?

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    Yes! Those days are often the days I cannot sleep until I calm down.

Edymnion

Carebear Extraordinaire!
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Heck, a while back I had an idea for a logic system that I had to get out of bed to write down so I wouldn't forget it.

It was basically the design for a Star Trek style transporter. Really just amounted to a gravity lift with a series of tubes that were lined with ice crystals and varat crystals so that the person falling through would see the glowie effect, but I worked it out so that a blue forcefield would cascade down around the platform like the beam does in the show before whisking you away.

Reactions: CyberTao