Another Star Wars Inspired Ship

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Well this is kind of a mishmash of several different ships from Star Wars mostly the Venator, The Acclamator and the Star Destroyer.
    This version of the ship is actually a refit. 10838208_1508412346113482_684545072135979586_o.jpg 10856636_1508412339446816_1462013046495811012_o.jpg
    That big one is a canceled project, just to Damn big to be very useful to me.
    But anyways the Orange one is the one I'm referring to.
    What I essentially did was strip the entire thing down until there was nothing left except an outline of the ship, and then I just rebuilt the whole bloody thing. It was just so Jacked Up, like Idk who built this thing but whoever it was was an idiot (That'd be me). So I rebuilt the entire thing literally and fixed everything that was jacked up on the original one. And basically this is what I got... starmade-screenshot-0011.png
    This is just a shot of while I was putting on the Wedges, you know Wedges are a gift from God himself but on some ships Wedges are the very Spawn of Satan himself lmfao
    starmade-screenshot-0010.png

Anywho here are the two ships side by side
    starmade-screenshot-0012.png
    Apparently when I was rebuilding this ship I made the front portion a bit longer, but a little extra length never hurt anybody now did it...

starmade-screenshot-0013.png starmade-screenshot-0014.png
    You know if I had any doubts about this Refit...these new Engines alone just make it a thousand times more bootyfull. Now they may not be the greatest looking engines in the world but you put em next to the old Crap and they look amazing ;)

starmade-screenshot-0015.png starmade-screenshot-0016.png
    I decided I would go with the Star Destroyer Style Hangar Bay instead of the Side Bays like on the old one, I think it's shaping up really nice.

Now I just gotta add the Interior and maybe do a little polishing on the exterior and we'll be golden

Attachments

Stike7g5

Mandalorian Shipwright
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    "Impressive, Most impressive"

Looks amazing, I love the different styling of the star destroyers through out the ages in one vessel. I can see this to almost be the next evolution after the Venators and before the Imperial-Class.

Amazing prospects and I cannot wait to see what else you have in store

Reactions: IG-1000
    Reaction score
    Nice one. So the uncolored one is the new one, or the colored one?? I'm confused, xD, though I think you're working on the uncolored one. Nice hangar bay, though I'd suggest an extendable (maybe) docking tube in one side, to allow you to fly, Idk, a Republic Frigate or Corellian Corvette into that bay and then just HANG IT THERE! Lol. And... don't forget the Lambda boarding shuttles. I think they're modified ones but I don't remember exactly.

Reaction score
    Where's the TIE fighters?

Can you fit a 140 meter long Republic Frigate in that bay? Or is this a mini-sized Venator/ISD/Acclamator mashup?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Where's the TIE fighters?

Can you fit a 140 meter long Republic Frigate in that bay? Or is this a mini-sized Venator/ISD/Acclamator mashup?
    No way your gonna fit that in there lol
    The ship itself is only 654 Meters Long X 93 Meters Tall X 219 Meters Wide, so it's not very large. Inside the bay is 19 blocks tall so I doubt it will fit any of the Lambda Shuttles people have built.
    But I'm fairly certain that the massive ship in the first two Pictures would be able to fit your Republic Frigate in the bay it has.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1460061958,1460061878][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Nice one. So the uncolored one is the new one, or the colored one?? I'm confused, xD, though I think you're working on the uncolored one. Nice hangar bay, though I'd suggest an extendable (maybe) docking tube in one side, to allow you to fly, Idk, a Republic Frigate or Corellian Corvette into that bay and then just HANG IT THERE! Lol. And... don't forget the Lambda boarding shuttles. I think they're modified ones but I don't remember exactly.
    Yes the Uncolored is the one I am working on.
    And the Boarding Tube is a great Idea I never would have though of that

Reaction score
    Also, the Empire uses TIE boarding craft, not Lambda shuttles, for boarding ships.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I actually just checked the Docking Bay with this Lambda Shuttle
    Imperial Shuttle (Lambda-class)

And it literally just needs like 3 more blocks of clearance to fit inside, maybe 5 just to be safe
    [DOUBLEPOST=1460063782,1460063750][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Also, the Empire uses TIE boarding craft, not Lambda shuttles, for boarding ships.
    Huh never knew about the Tie Boarding Craft...and I call myself an EU Fan lol

Reaction score
    Actually, if I recall, the TIE boarding craft shows up in A New Hope. It does in one of the Star Wars cross-sections books, at least.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    both are incredible builds,i think the new one would look the best with an accent color.that what looked the best on the first build,it draws the eyes to it.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    both are incredible builds,i think the new one would look the best with an accent color.that what looked the best on the first build,it draws the eyes to it.
    Yes I agree but what Color?
    I mean the Empire doesn't really use Colors the distinguish their units much, hmmm Perhaps Imperial Blue

Reactions: terra mining corp.
    Reaction score
    The Empire uses Star Destroyer Grey on all their ships. That's the only color. It's meant to access the unity and lack of identity of the Empire. Nothing's unique in the Empire, save the leaders. Everything's industrial and identical.

Same with TIE Fighters. They're all identical, and few pilots use the same ship twice. Also, they're as expendable as crap.

So your best bet for an accent color....is dark grey. Or the other grey, if you used dark in the first place.

BJammin

Part-Time Eldritch Abomination
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Nice work man! After seeing one-too-many star destroyer replicas, it's refreshing to see some original designs every now and then.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    The Empire uses Star Destroyer Grey on all their ships. That's the only color. It's meant to access the unity and lack of identity of the Empire. Nothing's unique in the Empire, save the leaders. Everything's industrial and identical.

Same with TIE Fighters. They're all identical, and few pilots use the same ship twice. Also, they're as expendable as crap.

So your best bet for an accent color....is dark grey. Or the other grey, if you used dark in the first place.
    Yes I concur, however in the RTS Game Empire At War the Empire's color is Blue, their ships don't have the color on them but that's color the units are on the minimap. So if I was to do a color I would make it Blue. And also some of the Tie Fighters are a blueish grey color
    [DOUBLEPOST=1460084164,1460083785][/DOUBLEPOST]Aha a perfect fit :)
    Now this is a sight to behold
    starmade-screenshot-0017.png
    [DOUBLEPOST=1460084393][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Nice work man! After seeing one-too-many star destroyer replicas, it's refreshing to see some original designs every now and then.
    Yeah I mean why repeat what everyone else has already done right?

Reaction score
    Nice. Now you've got a truly Imperial ship.

Now, because it's part Venator and Acclamator as well, you need a LAAT/I or LAAT/c or whatever the vehicle carrier is---I can never remember.

Also, some Eta-2s or Aethersprites, assuming this ship has a Jedi onboard. Perhaps some vessels for your clone pilots? ARC-170s or Z-95s are probably better than the Torrents....which get shot down a lot and also require a lot of logic to look nice and function well.

Reaction score
    The Sentinel is for planetary landings or troop transport between friendly vessels, but the TIE boarding craft are for, well, boarding other peoples' ships.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    The Sentinel is for planetary landings or troop transport between friendly vessels, but the TIE boarding craft are for, well, boarding other peoples' ships.
    Starwars Rebels Fire Across the Galaxy Episode.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Interior work has begun

Here is the Core Room, yeah so it looks like the Death Star... starmade-screenshot-0018.png starmade-screenshot-0019.png

Hallway leading from the Main Hangar Bay, building a hallway is a lot harder than one might think.

starmade-screenshot-0022.png

starmade-screenshot-0023.png starmade-screenshot-0024.png

I added some Launch Tubes for Tie Fighters, or perhaps V-Wings.

starmade-screenshot-0025.png

The Bridge/Command Center.

Reactions: Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I have no idea what to put behind two doors...
    I don't want a Barracks or a Galley or a Medical Bay cause those are all kind of boring and I already got a Prison Block, so what to put behind Door Number 1 and Door Number 2?
    starmade-screenshot-0026.png