Allow to use factory blocks and shipyards in asteroids

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Purchased!
    After a long time, I would like the possibility of placing factory blocks and shipyards on asteroids, these are my reasons why this could be good:
    - Mobile space stations: This would bring a considerable amount of RP and PVP and PVE.
    - Carry your base with you: Often, players travel great distances to collect materials, visit their friends or go to war, but always have to return to their base, it would be great to be able to take your base wherever you want.
    - True Motherships: Using an asteroid as base / ship, this could be converted into a mothership. My concept of a mothership, is the one that can self supply, either creating inside defense ships, collection drones or warships; They are slow, large and powerful.
    - Open new frontiers to the imagination: Seen the previous points, would make the community of starmade had more things to build and expand its borders within the game.

If this is taken into consideration, new systems could be created, such as propulsion, a new classification of ships, plus RP and PVP / PVE to the game; I imagine scanning a system, and finding a mothership that is slowly approaching my position, or a great war between players' factions.

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    When motherships are added, I hope that station protection and weapon balance is fixed.