Allow display block writing

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Purchased!
    Hi everyone, I would like to have a way to allow writing in the display blocks, I explain:
    We can copy text from block to block, that's fine ...

but it has its limits, for example, if we want to "differentiate" between copying a text between a certain number of display blocks, we can not do it

So I ask, is this possible? Could be added this function to any logical block already present in the game?

Reactions: Arkudo

DrTarDIS

Eldrich Timelord
    Reaction score
    Looks to me like you would only need an [AND] gate, activator, and display added in between the RHS blocks as a conditional-copy.

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Purchased!
    Looks to me like you would only need an [AND] gate, activator, and display added in between the RHS blocks as a conditional-copy.
    Could you try I have tried many forms and combinations, and all have failed :cry:
    I would greatly appreciate a small example

DrTarDIS

Eldrich Timelord
    Reaction score
    conditionalcopy.jpg I'll be on a starmade PC later. Right now, here's me redrawing your own picture to show it.
    too lazy to download an AND block itself, so colored text/arrows for you.

Edit: BTW, based on your profile pic, you might enjoy this:

Dͯ͂ǎͧ̓̌t̡̻̞͎͈͚͖̦ͭ̈́̈́̾̀̚ ̜̝͕̣̹̑͗ͯͯc̱̪̖̞̠̙̘̔͌͐̃͆̚̚r̢͇̼ͧͭ͛͐̚eͮ̊̃̈́̀͆ê͍͍̼̮ͨ̆͆͡ͅp̷͖̱̺̄͑ͤ̚y̷̯̙̮̭͈͊͋̉͌̃ ̴̟͔̠̽ͩ͐ͬ͊ͮt̻̯̥͎̩̟͊̊̋́e̬̺͖̱̣͍̞̔ͫ̊̿ͧ͘x̞́͆̑̈͢t̸̬͍̙͖͋̓̄̉ͯͪ̆s͚̻̗̪ͮ̓͗ͦ͠

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Purchased!
    I already tried the method you suggest, but it does not work, when you have PCs you will know perfectly why ... you need a logical block that interacted directly with a display block, the method I suggest is to do without that logical block, and "enable / Disable " directly the display block to be written or not.

I think I have found a way ... but I need 7 blocks for it, the way I suggest / ask, It only need 2

Lone_Puppy

Me, myself and I.
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    You could build an elaborate compare matrix using the sensor block to compare your displays.
    Could be quite big, but I believe it could be possible.

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Purchased!
    I think I found a way to do what i need.. but everytime i place display blocks, my game client crash.. so i cant do nothing more...
    I must wait until that bug is fixed.. or back to an old game version Y_Y