=ALLIANCE ARMADA= (100 Players 24/7) 198.178.122.174:4242

Reaction score
    This is a faction run server, sponsored by http://pcgamersportal.com/. It is a combination of PVP/ Roleplay. Account Authentication IS REQUIRED

----------------********* 198.178.122.174:4242 **********--------

CHECK OUT THE TEAMSPEAK SERVER TS.HUNTERS7DAYS.COM

Public Server 100 Slots - dedicated dual quad clan server 48G DDR3, 1gbps line. Server is operated on a high end dedicated server out of Tampa Florida without limits (not a VPS). Currently providing 5mb bandwidth transfers up and down to each connected player.

Active Admins
    Starting Credits 250,000
    Top Speed: 250km
    Player Catalog Slots: 25
    Protect Start Section: Yes
    Shops Restock: Yes
    Upload Skin: Yes
    Buy Blueprints with Blocks: False - We use Credits
    Local Blueprints: Blueprint Upload is allowed
    Player Death / 40% Credits and Blocks

Server Rules:

NO EXPLOITS TO INCLUDE RESOURCE CUBES (SHIPS WITH SAVED RESOURCES) OR BUILD BLOCKING STATIONS/PLANETS

NO SHIPS OVER 700k BLOCK COUNT

NO INFINITE FACTORIES

NO HOMEBASE TURRETS - THIS IS TO PROMOTE FACTION WARFARE

NO DELIBERATE COLLISIONS/RAMMING

NO LARGE SHIPS ON PLANETS (30k or more)

NO SHOOTING IN SPAWN (2,2,2) THIS IS ALSO A SAFE ZONE FOR PARKING OVERNIGHT.

We reserve the right to ban upon discovery of any broken rules, we also reserve the right to remove any of your property if it is deemed to cause massive server lag. However, this will be used as a last resort!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Jesus buttcheeks, Blackhawk! Worst. P.R., EVAR.

You don\'t just type \"bump\" and a few periods. That\'s just begging the wrath of the mods!

No, You have to give something in a bump. One method is to start a weak conversation in the thread to be bumped, maybe nitpick something in it. Make a long, rambling post talking about said item that just goes on and on and on, as if it were a real post, and not just a cleverly disguised bump................

Or you could amuse and amaze folks with pictures and stories of the sort of hijinks that occur on your server, like yesterday when you spawned wave after wave of small swarm fighters against My light carrier:

Another method would be to get your teammates on here to do a few posts. With the AA being the newguy hogging over recruiting - OH! I mean biggest team on the server, surely you could get some of the fellas like JT, Khel, Stuka, Etc, to hop on here and do some chatting. Otherwise, some fat fuck with way to much time on his hands could pop in here and start posting, potentially derailing the thread even!

Why, just imagine what would happen if some whiskey-soaked lard bucket got in here and..... POSTED PONY!!!!!!!!!!

Is this what you want, Blackhawk? Is it! IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT?!?!?!?!?!

Reaction score
    MOTHER>.....YOUR REAR END IS ABOUT TO BE SADDLED WHEN I SEE YOU NEXT.........THE FORBIDDEN WORD.....IN PICTURE FORM!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ooook, so I can just leave my ship on the spawn point and nobody will steal it? It seems to awesome to be real :)

Reaction score
    I\'m a recruit formthe alliance armada and I know not to say something stupid to blackhawk, I\'m lasky

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    100k top speed?!?

Dude, please tell Me that\'s a typo. I end up out of the loop for a bit and you cut the server\'s top sped by 2/3 ?!

You do realize that pretty much invalidates small fast ships that rely on speed to stay alive, right? At 100 top speed, you\'re pretty much forcing players to go massive or go home.

And here I was looking forward to finishing My new ship and bringing it online, but at 100k it\'d be a waste of engines......

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    why reducing the speed?300km was awesome at least I could use a small ship

Reaction score
    We found that our speed limit is actually what was causing server crashes. People were flying to fast to render planets or stations and would almost always end up inside them. The speed also caused massive amounts of data load on the server as the further people went out the more entities the files accrued. Ultimately we looked at server life over speed. It was just killing the server and people were losing all of their progress. Frustration is understood but its either lower speed or reset every month....Yalls choice.

Reaction score
    I have bumped the speed up to around 250kmh, Gonna test this a while and see how it does.

Reaction score
    Right now we are having a pirate build off 200M credit prize 20m for participation. Judging will be later tonight. 10k is the block size limit. check out Alliance-armada.com for more info