All blocks changed type

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    I'm pretty sure I've seen this error in the past, but I can't find a thread regarding it. I logged into an existing single player server and found that the blocks on all of my ships had switched to other materials. My gray hull was now cannon computers, for example. My texture pack was already set to default, so that isn't the issue. I thought there was some folder I could delete, and would be properly restored with a repair, but I'm not sure which one to target if that's the case.

Thanks for any help.

Reaction score
    From your description, might be texture file corruption. Try deleting \data\textures in your SM install directory and then running a repair through the launcher.

Alternatively, deleting the original and copying the same directory from a fresh install will probably fix this too...

Lancake

Head of Testing
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Tester
    It could be that you accidentally used a debug option that changes your texture assignment.

You can delete the starmade.jar in your ./StarMade/ folder and then redownload it with your launcher, that will take care of the problem. If you still experience an issue, try doing repair instead.