after i play, i have to redownload the game??!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Everything seemed fine, i downloaded the launcher and the game, played for a while, then exited. today when i got back on the launcher says No installation. i downloaded it again, started a game, exited and re started the launcher and it says the same thing. No intstallation found in C:\Users\JS\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\TemporaryInternetFiles\Content.IE5\NBV3T0.......

anyone know a fix?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    just found a file - starmade-build_20130625_204549. Its zipped. and Its directory is the one i listed above. C:\\Users\\JS\\AppData\\Local\\Microsoft\\Windows\\TemporaryInternetFiles\\Content.IE5\\NBV3T0CX. If i click it, it says Windows can not open file. The compressed folder C:\\Users\" \".. is invalid.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'m no expert, but I\'d recommend moving the installation directory out of the temp internet files folder, prehaps create a folder on your C:\\ called StarMade and pointing to that. Temp folders are by nature just that and not a good place to install anything to.

I think by default StarMade installs to wherever the launcher is saved, so I\'m guessing when you downloaded it you clicked Run rather than Save on the download prompt.