Aetherion- By H4v3n

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    As I've drifted from server to server, had my ships deleted and salvaged, had my gaming experienced plagued by lag and unpredictable shutdowns, I find myself where i began.

I'm putting Aetherion back up.

Aetherion is a Server where you can play how you want. it's officially a build server, although mining has been made more fruitful with a multiplier. it IS pvp, and if you dont want to fight, then by all means, join forces with a powerful faction or individual to keep you safe. trade favors for safety.

I'm looking to provide a lag free experience, with active admins, fun people, the works.

Max speed is increased to 600, and you can build in 50 x 50 squares, and we do still have traders going around restocking shops.

If you're looking to join, please just post an intro in the bottom here, so that players can understand who they are playing with.

Thank you for reading, and I look forward to seeing you all soon!

-TLDR, This server's cooler then the others, less lag, more active admins who aren't afk all the freaking time. faster moving, mining, and building.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Hey, I'd like to join this server.

I haven't played this game in ages and I would like to rediscover the game on a multiplayer server without too many (RP) restrictions that I'm not ready for yet.

Hopefully that is a valid reason and I can see you ingame!

Reactions: Xielvanic
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    There's no reason you can't join, Diviton :D It's not whitelisted, and we usually have at least one admin online.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1432768744,1432768024][/DOUBLEPOST]Figured I'd do a bit of an intro for myself in relation to the server, too :D

Name: Twylite_Fang
    Role: Server Admin
    Faction: Xanthos (Founder of the faction on the server)
    Favored ship: XIS Stormlance, a WIP capital ship with an instant jump drive

I joined a few days ago, and then the other day, Xielvanic deemed me worthy of being made admin on the server. I'm pretty active and try to avoid AFKing as much as possible; I keep a close eye on chat, and if I have to go afk for an extended period of time, I give my skype name. Soon I'll be rigging up my faction's Teamspeak for the server, mainly for admins at first, but eventually for the whole server. That will also serve as a contact method for me :D Dave is gonna be making a forum soon so I'll be posting there a bit; mainly updates on downtime and any other big things happening with the server.

I generally fly my WIP capital ship, because it's getting high levels of shields and at the same time it's also getting power to match. It can cross the distance between galaxies in a single minute, and then get anywhere else pretty fast; I rarely use admin warp, unless I have no other choice.

~Twylite Fang, the Dovahzul Admin

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Might check this out at some point...

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Noticed the low ping and came hunting to see if there was a topic. Might stop in to check a few things. The server I was on is a bit bugged right now and just crashed so I'm hunting around to see if there is anything interesting going on. Been cooking up ideas for pirates and looking at ships I run into for ideas. If an admin happens to logon or anyone else for that matter and see a planet with a bunch of AMS Satellites around it that is likely going to be me or a faction member. :)

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    Anyone else getting an endless loading for chunks?

Reaction score
    Been on this server for about a week under the player name: Power
    Lots of fun, lots of good people, good ping!

Look for my faction Space Cats! We're working on a mini-game-park basically, so stop on by!

Reaction score
    I have been playing on this server for over a month now its a great server, hope everyone comes by and trys it out.

Reaction score
    I'm new to multiplayer, what would I do If i just jump in - crawl to a secluded corner and set up shop?

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    Just build up a base, ships, turrets, lots of resources, etc. Either start by getting into an existing faction or making your own so you can use the home base protection to your advantage.

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    If it's home base protected and you've got an Undeathinator on it highly unlikely unless they don't care about the no spawn camping rule.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Im thinking of joining, this will be my first time playing starmade in a long, LONG time., and i wish to start my new experience here.

When i officially acquire it, i will post my Username here,

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Lol I've since left that server, and done some server-hopping. I'm now based (hopefully for good) on Galaxies Aflame 2.0.