Aesthetican Ministry of Defence

Aesthetics

Dark Lord of the Sith
    Reaction score

The Aesthetican Ministry of Defence is responsible for the production, maintenance and service of Aesthetica's military, including the Aesthetican Army and Navy, and all of their branches. Shown below are/will be the ships produced by the Ministry of Defence for service in the Aesthetican Navy.

None to show!

None to show!

Renown-Class Corvette
    The Renown-Class Corvette is a light corvette that mounts a torpedo launcher on its dorsal armour. It is capable of taking out ships its size, in numbers, with its torpedo compliment and its two medium blaster cannons. It is currently due an upgrade so it can carry sixteen torpedoes, instead of four.

None to show!

None to show!

Victorious-Class Assault Destroyer
    The Victorious-Class Destroyer is an assault destroyer designed to take on other ships its size alone, and ships larger than it in numbers. It also fulfils the role of an assault ship, carrying out attacks on planets and stations, and either conquering or destroying them. Manufactured by the Aesthetican Ministry of Defence, in partnership with RESS, the Kaiju Design Initiative and Angel Works Shipyards.

None to show!

None to show!

None to show!

None to show!

Note: Starmade Dock is being a little bitchy with me at the moment and is not letting my spoilers work as intended. Bear with me while I try to fix it and/or punch my screen.

Last edited:

Spoolooni

Token Chinese
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Aesthetics has made me proud as an individual. They've started as a builder of chapsticks to a builder of aesthetically pleasing destroyers.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Aesthetics

Aesthetics

Dark Lord of the Sith
    Reaction score
    Ministry of Defence News
    The Victorious-Class Destroyer is nearing completion, and we are currently designing new, exciting corvettes for the Navy. We also plan on updating the Aesthetican Navy website to include our new shipping.

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    to include our new shipping.
    New shipping containers?
    New information on how you will ship goods?
    New cargo-related delivery vessels for shipping goods?
    Latest financial data on profits received from a shipping chain/company that Aesthetica runs?

Aesthetics

Dark Lord of the Sith
    Reaction score
    New shipping containers?
    New information on how you will ship goods?
    New cargo-related delivery vessels for shipping goods?
    Latest financial data on profits received from a shipping chain/company that Aesthetica runs?