Advance use of logic blocks: names for input/output signals

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Purchased!
    Hi all, I would like to be able to suggest to include this advanced option in the current logical blocks: possibility to configure the output signal of the logical blocks with names, I explain myself.

Currently, there are errors with the logical blocks, sometimes these act with other blocks because the signal output and input is mixed.

I would like, that the signal of "input" and "output", can be configured; the normal state of a logical block would still work as it is, but if we press "R", we enter a menu with 2 options: input and output.

--------------------------------------------------
    Input : "ALL" - "NameInput: XXXX"
    Output : "ALL" - "NameOutput: XXXX"
    --------------------------------------------------

The option "ALL" would be normal operation, any input / output signal would be normal operation, if ON, any link block with, would be ON, if OFF, would be OFF.

The options "NameInput / NameOutput" would be the advanced option, the "NameInput", would configure the logical block, to be activated only when the input signal corresponds to the configured "key name"; likewise, the "NameOutput" would only emit a signal with the "codename" that you set.

Nowadays, many times, the number of links between the logical blocks can "darken the sky", a tangle without explanation or logical apparent by any side ... but using this method, a simple chain link connecting all the blocks, can play the same function, but better.

Reactions: Arcaner
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Nice! Then we could have 10 activation blocks (call them primart), each connected to 10 other activation blocks (the secondary blocks) (so 100 connections) and a specific "NameOutput" of one of the primary activation blocks would only activate those secondary activation blocks which had the same "NameInput" even though the signal went to all of the 10 connected secondary activation modules.(right?)

Would greatly reduce the number of blocks required to be able to make conplex circuits :)

Last edited: