Accessing Item Description outside Shop

Reaction score
    There should be a way to access an item's description outside of a shop. For example, I have a shemadyne 3000, which is not sold in shops (or too rare for me to find) and I want to know the recepies (which are in the description if I'm right). Unfortunately, I can't see the description outside of a shop that sells it and when I look up the discription it just says $recepies or something (variable for recepies I suppose).
    I really want to know what I'm making when working with factories

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    Nice suggestion; I\'m having same problem too, I too started toying around with factories and have trouble figuring out what goes where and when.

Reaction score
    Idea: A new keybind you can press when either looking at a block (crosshairs on it) and/or hovering over it with your mouse in your inventory/storage that would open up a description window. Call it the \"inspect\" button.

Reaction score
    For Now, there\'s only a master-recepie list on the forums. Nothing in game yet to see the recepies (except description).
    Master-Recepie List

Reaction score
    Oh, and when any of you just want a working station with Factories (like a crafting area) you don\'t need Factory Inputs. you can put the things in the factory inventory manually too

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    You can use the modding tool for that. You find it in the modding menu in the login screen. Then just click on the block you want to find out more about.

Of course there will be a ingame archive available, too

Reaction score
    Yeah, but the modding tool sometimes just says $recepies. It doesn\'t let me look inte that variable though

//EDIT: Oh, nevermind. Found out that when you click on edit in the line reading factory, you can see the recepies