a small change to factories - display the exact number of factory enhancers

Reaction score
    first off- I'm sorry if there are any spelling issues...
    have you ever built a automated factory but miscounted the amount of enhancers required for the factory to function? displaying the amount of enhancers currently connected to the factory when you select it with the C key could be useful. Also if this already exists could someone tell me where to find this information?

Reaction score
    yea would be nice. could be displayed in the factory screen at least so one could know how much items were produced per tic if the player has the right to use the factory but didnt build it himself

Reactions: MacThule
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    Including this info somewhere in the factory interface would be really helpful. Right now, you have to count and manually note enhancer groups, then test them, which takes extra time and is prone to mistakes, especially at very large numbers. This would definitely be a nice QOL feature that would speed up factory building.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    That would be nice, I always build mine with groups of set amounts in precise arrangements so I can tell at a glance. Having a mouse-over or it being displayed in the interface would just be that much more convenient if I was in the menu and forgot how many groups I had active.