A question about warheads....

Reaction score
    Is there a limit on the amount of warheads that can be activated at once? I've a small project I'm working on that I can self destruct with a logic signal that connects to about 35 warheads, that vast majority of which are adjacent to each other, but when activated it only blows up a small area.

Whats odd, is that after this happens, none of the remaining warheads, even those with no visible signs of damage, can be blown up....not by firing on them, and not by a logic signal.

Any ideas?

nightrune

Wizard/Developer/Project Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Thinking Positive
    Have you tried logging out and logging back in? Are they still there?

Reaction score
    Have you tried logging out and logging back in? Are they still there?
    Yes, logged out, cleared cache, logged back in and no change. Respawned a new one, same experiment, no dice.... no chain reaction, only a few blow up, and the others remain nonexplosive when hit with a weapon, an impact, or a logic signal (they can still be destroyed, picked up, interacted with ect...they just no longer are bombs)

starmade-screenshot-0014.png

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I know it's an old thread, but I recently came across something in the config files that suggests a limit to explosion sizes. Try making multiple, smaller charges in... strategic... locations about the area to be self-destroyed.