A new series of ship is coming!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I have started a new series of ship called the black box. I am working on the destroyer and the salvager of the series and next will be the mother ship I will post some pic once the destroyer and the salvager is here and once I have done the rest I will post them all. There will be a destroyer, salvager, fighter, scout, trader, repair ship, mother ship and space cruiser. I will probably post the 6 ships on the list because the others might take me a while. If anyone wants to help me build these ship tell me and I will send you an ip address to the sever I will build them on. If my ships look like ones you have made I apologize I am not here to copy.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    No medical or repair oriented vessels?

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Don't worry about ships looking like others, as long as you are not outright stealing and modifying somebody elses ships you should be fine.

No medical more repair oriented vessels?
    Why am I just about the only one who builds medical ships that do not repair? You don't need to build ships that have to do something, this is a creative game, don't limit yourself to the confines of in game features. If you want your ambulance to repair, fine, but you could easily make a tow-ship or a repair drone to do the same thing. Medical =/= Repair.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Don't worry about ships looking like others, as long as you are not outright stealing and modifying somebody elses ships you should be fine.

Why am I just about the only one who builds medical ships that do not repair? You don't need to build ships that have to do something, this is a creative game, don't limit yourself to the confines of in game features. If you want your ambulance to repair, fine, but you could easily make a tow-ship or a repair drone to do the same thing. Medical =/= Repair.
    It was a typo, the "more" was supposed to be an "or" ;)