Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    Asteroids. They get annoying when I'm building large structures

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    there is a command that destroys all entitys that start with _____ just put in rock for the blank space and it should delete every single astroid in your universe. also if you are on single player you can open the game folder and manually delete all of the entity files that are astroids.

Reaction score
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    or just target each asteroid that you want to destroy and type /destroy_entity

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    You lot DO realize, that deleting an asteroid with Admin commands, or just knocking them away, Doesnt work?
    Asteroids auto respawn and are set in stone by the Sector :u

I know admin commands dont work, cause I tried that on Nass Battle (sector has to unload for so long before they respawn) and pretty sure Knocking them away causes the same thing, cause I remember hearing that a moved asteroid is a little different then a naturally-spawned-and-not-moved one.
    But as far as single player goes, that would work :u so long as you dont export the sector to a server (asteroid spawn points are also saved)

But that respawning is also Why asteroids can't be disabled :u it makes it so that a server can not run out of resources :u

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    Well, actually, I'm just merely saying to disable asteroids, there are an unlimited amount of planets and stations still, you can get as many resources as you want from those