4th of July - Barf Spaceballs skin

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey guys,

I originally wanted to do an Uncle Sam skin for the 4th of July but I couldn't get it to look right and I got totally distracted by this Spaceballs inspired Barf skin.

Should be able to save this file onto your computer and use the modding menu within the starmade starter to change your skin to this file.

Preview:

The skin itself:

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This Is awesome I really think you should design random skins when your are bored or are not working :) Good job and ehh could you thank Schema as well as you for making starmade :3

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I was wondering - Could you release a template for us to use? It\'s pretty hard to guess what ends where exactly :(

Reaction score
    Hahah amazing! We had Canada day the other day, I totally should\'ve submitted that for you to post for us Canadian testers :P

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Moddable characters.. that\'s interesting. Any chance that the model would be improved one day though, to allow characters of more realistic and less squareish physique? I and few of my acquaintances would appreciae ability to create more-seriously looking cosmonauts.

Reaction score
    Whyyy? That\'s like saying \"Can you add curves and texture blenders into the game to make realistic ships? I think it\'d be really good. cause it\'d make it more serious.\" Like, being serious is fine, but it\'s not a game you make \"Realistic models\" for :\\

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Because why I understand that game is to be blocky, I like my characters relatively not disfigured. I don\'t say that it has to be made in completely different style, but for example - look at minecraft where the player\'s default humanoid character, despite being squareish, looks far less grotesque.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    There was at one point models used for this game that were curved and looked more humanoid than current models. It resembled a silvery blob though. If I remember the picture right.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello!

I can\'t seem to use my starmade game, It gets as far as the scripting of the game and stops. Just simply closes down, please help or even make a link on the website so you can simply type your username and password in and play in browser some how.