Bug 2 smaller bugs i encountered

Reaction score
    Im not sure if those bugs were already reported:

while fiighting some pirates on brierie server, ive encountered some bugs:

1. Ships stop overheating once you leave the sector (guess it happens when the sector is not loaded anymore)
    and you return a bit later for example with a miner to salvage the wrecks. Sometimes - if you killed all the reactor related blocks) the ships might even become immortal.

2. My ship seems to have taken minimum damage (like 0.2% armor hp) from a tiny missile, although the shields where always between 98% and 100% hp. Im pretty sure a missile caused it, since ive noticed at some pirate stations, if i attack with missiles, the station and/or the docked entities (not 100% sure at this point) took block damage although the shields were still completely online.

edit: just tested a beam array on a mates ship.. it somehow completely ignored the shields and took out a chunk of armor and systems.. his shield's bubble covered the ship completely and everything was set up correctly. seems its not only missiles, but for unknown reasons sometimes weapons completely bypass shields.

Last edited:

OfficialCoding

Professional Quickfire Hater
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Im not sure if those bugs were already reported:

while fiighting some pirates on brierie server, ive encountered some bugs:

1. Ships stop overheating once you leave the sector (guess it happens when the sector is not loaded anymore)
    and you return a bit later for example with a miner to salvage the wrecks. Sometimes - if you killed all the reactor related blocks) the ships might even become immortal.

2. My ship seems to have taken minimum damage (like 0.2% armor hp) from a tiny missile, although the shields where always between 98% and 100% hp. Im pretty sure a missile caused it, since ive noticed at some pirate stations, if i attack with missiles, the station and/or the docked entities (not 100% sure at this point) took block damage although the shields were still completely online.

edit: just tested a beam array on a mates ship.. it somehow completely ignored the shields and took out a chunk of armor and systems.. his shield's bubble covered the ship completely and everything was set up correctly. seems its not only missiles, but for unknown reasons sometimes weapons completely bypass shields.
    Yup That happens with me a lot. It helps if you cover all system blocks with armour/hull. And engine decoration is dead. Weapons bypass like ice crystals and things like that. Schine really needs to fix this.

Reaction score
    Unfortunatly covering everything in hull doesnt help. My mate's ship has its front completely covered in armor/hull - that's where my beams hit his ship. Still the beams ignored the shields and directly dealt system/armor damage.