10 slot server, looking for a population

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have a 10 slot US server hosted by smprohosting. Currently its 10 slots, but I will increase this if I see a steady stream of players.

There are a few regular players already, and I would like to get more. It is hard to retain players in a game like this.

66.85.160.209:4242

Since it is hosted by smprohosting, it has 99% uptime, and gets updated quickly after each update.

I plan on doing a 6 month run seeing how it does. If I get even a few regular players Ill keep the server going.

Reaction score
    Server seems to have crashed for me.

EXPLOSIONS CAN\'T BE SEEN FROM THIS LOCATION.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Could I apply for admin by any chance?

I do not break rules, I am a joker and i like to make friends.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Remember there are 10 slots. During peak hours its hard to get in. Its best to log in before the rush. We may buy more slots if this trend continues.

We help new plays by providing them with credits and supplies.

Most big ships will protect you from pirates and griefers. If someone is harassing you, just ask for help.

Player killing, stealing, and pirating are are allowed, but will be met with retaliation. Takes a lot to get kicked or banned. Just don\'t be a jerk outside of killing or stealing.

Most factions are indaviduals to make a faction home. The main faction, Imperium, doesn\'t recruit players the first time they play. Thats to prevent infiltration by grifers. If you are a regular and want to, then its likely you\'ll be accepted. Feel free to make your own faction and wage war on other factions or even all other players.

I am the owner and admin of the server, and since its my money going into it, I prefer to remain sole admin, to protect what Im paying for. However, this is subject to change if it serves as a practical alternative and trust is earned.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i played and i love it noah has a awesome ship and i can only take the shields down about a 3rd of the way

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I really like the server, but what\'s going on? I cant seem to connect. Is it just me?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'ve been out and about today, I just got back and the server was offline for some reason. Its back up now.

Ill send an e-mail asking about it, and Ill also try to check on its status more often so this doesnt happen again.

Thank you for your loyalty / patience.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I am getting tons of positive feedback from players, and so far we are full about half the time we are online. Even if we\'re not full we usualy host about 5-8 players online during most hours. Very rarely do we drop below 4 players online (usually only during the late/early hours)

Since some of my regular players are having a hard time getting in, I will inquire about boosting my slots to 15, maybe 20.

I will no go any furhter than 20. If we still are as popular, I might switch to whitelists to keep my regulars happy.

Some rules concerning spawning ships:

Do not use this as an exploit to salvage materials. If caught doing so It will be a warning. The second time you are caught I will understand that you can\'t play with us without cheating. We dont tolerate cheaters.

Another way of using ship spawning as a cheat is to spawn a massively expensive ship that you didn\'t build. While not an actual rule yet, this is highly discouraged. We prefer all players to fly ships that they have made. Spawning begginer ships to help get started is not a problem. It is only when people want to fly the strongest ships they can download. I built my ship by hand, and so did everyone else on this server. You will not get to blow our ships up because you downloaded the strongest ship avalaible.

Finally, we also have a size limit on spawnable ships. Ships over 75k blocks cannot be spawned. While this helps enforce the first rule, it also is a practical rule. Too many big ships in one sector causes extreme lagg. We have had this problem already, and I\'d prefer to avoid it.

There can be exceptions to this rule, so long as the spirit of it is not exploited. This also serves as an incentive to protect your biggest ships. While it may be your strongest, you stand to lose the most when its destroyed.

None of these rules are permanent, and I am a very flexible owner. This server is first are foremost, my single player game. If a group gets on the server to troll or grief, I will not hesitate to remove them.

However, Im not paying money to play alone, and I would thouroughly enjoy having regular players play in my server, so I will go out of my way to keep them happy. My rules are a balance between keeping the game challenging, and fresh, while also protecting te regulars, and giving them the room to feel free to invest their time in my world.

If you have any questions feel free to message me from this site. I try to log on here everytime I log on in game.

Thank you.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Sorry to everyone on this server, but I am currently on vacation and the internet here is not very good, so I might not be able to be on the server most days, but I can probably be on once in a while.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I seem to have issues connecting. I\'ve tried other servers and they work fine; is this just me or does someone else have this problem too?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i cant join the server anymore noah you know me the one with the basement but i cant join it because i have an error when i try to login also with other accounts i cant join please help me because it is the best server the people are nice and you can communicate normally and have fun with other people

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Im not sure what happened. I also couldn\'t join, but when I checked the server status, it said online. I restarted it, and I was able to log in, so it should be working now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Noah, someone appeared to have wrecked the progress of both our faction\'s work-in-progress mothership and my small planet scout. The mothership was about a day or two\'s worth of work and the planet scout was a personal project of mine. They also appeared to have wrecked the faction blocks on both ships, but I do have blueprints of both crafts. One thing I don\'t have, though, is the money to buy back my mothership. Can you please do something about this?