1 : 1 Slave I (Boba Fett's ship)

Reaction score
    so this is my first 1 : 1 scale model of anything, let me know what you guys think!

//i.imgur.com/n1Zk5A2l.jpg[/IMG]//i.imgur.com/V0lVpwxl.jpg[/IMG]//i.imgur.com/S5XfV73l.jpg[/IMG]in the background is a preview of my wip battleship :3

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    A suggestion - I recall some cannon mounted on the bottom of that spike thing on the bottom/fromt of the thing?

Set to face forwards when it is in this configuration...

Reaction score
    Im not enitrely sure that this is 1:1, being in the slave 1 in the movies, there were rooms inside, I dont see anyhere, not saying there isnt but good job none the less, its definitely better designed than mine.

edit: Jango Fett also owned his fathers ship, which this one is. Jango had it re painted green, while Boba had a red grey and white color scheme.

Reaction score
    yep. i have 2 turret docking units where they are in the movies.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Jango came first. Boba is the son and had the color scheme of this build.

As for size, this is actually pretty close, but it does feel just a bit small. When working in 1-meter blocks, it\'s hard to get just right, but I would scale up anyway. Going a bit bigger would allow for turrets to look right, and let you put an entrace/storage through the underside like there should be.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The blocks in starmade are 1 cubic meter in size.

So that ship is *counts blocks* about 21-24 meters from engine outputs to nose/cockpit windows.

That\'s plenty of room for...rooms and stuff.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    hey is there any way i can get a download so i can use this in game if thats possible

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    impressive, you managed to make it to scale, i particularly like the back of the ship. forget the turrets,impossible to make it to scale, i suggest you to just put amc canon.check mine if you don\'t get what i mean -> http://star-made.org/content/some-star-wars-ships-elpoulpy