Allow me to introduce Quickster JD-10, a neat little jumpship meant to be used at times when you have to get from A to B real fast, but you don't feel like charging jumpdrives.
- Game version:
- Somewhere between v0.194 and v0.199.654 (Classic systems)
As it's surely obvious, this ship is a re-constructed (and highly improved) Isanth Type-Zero, and I built it to have something with a lot of pre-charged jumpdrives that I can just spawn in whenever I have to move around a lot in my singleplayer world. Then, after all 10 JD charges were used up and you still have some distance to cover, you can just spawn in another of this.
It's not much, but it serves its purpose perfectly (although be careful with the pirate stations).
- No less than 10 jumpdrives, all charged and ready to be used right away;
- A 40% overdrive system that brings the ship up to a top speed of 314 m/s;
- A decent rapid-fire cannon system with two barrels and a destructive capacity of 1,000 DPS;
- A nice little USD airlock;
- A neat little interior.
(THERE IS A LIGHT GREY COLOR VARIANT INCLUDED IN THE FILE)