UNSC Modified Space Station

Bench

Creative Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    Some screenshots of our Faction's Home Base.

Reaction score
    I like the fact that you have a really cool looking interior. The interior of ships seems to be neglected way too often, it\'s good to see someone really focus on it here.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Whoah. I\'d love to build that. unfortunately I can\'t because my computer would probably crash. :(

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Wow, that looks pretty cool. I really like the logos and where they are placed. That would be an epic faction home where you could see all of these UNSC ships docked.

Reaction score
    give it a bit more guns and a small fleet and id think you just made anchor 9. Now i need to get that as a ship...

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'ve been trying to find this on the server for a good half hour now. can you PM or just reply with the cordinates please?

CCV

Reaction score
    Can u please make a download that thing looks awesome that\'s the best space station I have seen and I have been looking over the entire web. Huge fan by the way best star made trailer too... But can u please make a download link I understand if u don\'t wont too tho cause it is your creation.

Bench

Creative Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    I don\'t have a download i\'m afraid. Swifynuggests I\'ll chase up the coordinates for you.

Reaction score
    The interiors of my ships tend to be really small. They are only there to house the core and system computers, the rest of the ship is dedicated to the actual systems.