The StarMade Server List

Reaction score
    Dear StarMade Community,

Since June 2013, StarMade-Servers.com has been the official server list for StarMade and has helped several thousand players to find a server to play on.

Do you have a StarMade server and you are looking for players? You are playing StarMade and you are searching a server to not play alone? In both situation, we invite you on StarMade-Servers.com

Our features:
    - Complete search features, with multi-criteria
    - Browse servers by different ways : rank, countries, version, tags, player count
    - Favorite system
    - Comment system
    - Achievements and Leaderboard
    - User profile
    - Servers are checked every 5 minutes
    - Server statistics
    - Server notifications
    - Vote system
    - Support for "private" servers
    - Dynamic status banners
    [...]

http://starmade-servers.com/

A little private message : I'm a little bit disappointed that the new website doesn't contain at least a little link somewhere to the list. For the past nine months, we have been dedicated to help both players and server administrators. Even if the new website will have its own server list, it would have been nice....
    Whatever happen, we will continue to support StarMade and improve our server list.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Arcaner

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    A little private message : I'm a little bit disappointed that the new website doesn't contain at least a little link somewhere to the list. For the past nine months, we have been dedicated to help both players and server administrators. Even if the new website will have its own server list, it would have been nice....
    Whatever happen, we will continue to support StarMade and improve our server list.
    There are multiple server lists out there, and new ones will come out. We do not wish to show favouritism or prevent other users from creating their own. We may add a verified server list page, we may also build our own basic server list.

Reaction score
    There are multiple server lists out there, and new ones will come out. We do not wish to show favouritism or prevent other users from creating their own. We may add a verified server list page, we may also build our own basic server list.
    It was not about favouritism. It was an agreement with Schema and myself in June 2013, that's why there is the term "official" on the server list (I will remove it now). I didn't put it on my own initiative and we were listed on the old StarMade website.

I imagine that now with the new website, things have changed. At least I would be satisfied with a verified server list page...

I don't want to sound like I'm "whining". If this is out of purpose, forget it ;-)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    It was not about favouritism. It was an agreement with Schema and myself in June 2013, that's why there is the term "official" on the server list (I will remove it now). I didn't put it on my own initiative and we were listed on the old StarMade website.

I imagine that now with the new website, things have changed. At least I would be satisfied with a verified server list page...

I don't want to sound like I'm "whining". If this is out of purpose, forget it ;-)
    Probably could have handled the situation better through a private message or something of that nature.

Reaction score
    Our API system has been extended with new features:

- You can now build a reward system with our API : You can check if a user has voted in the last 24 hours and you can set a vote to "claimed".

- You can now get a new server API Key (in case the old one was compromised)

Coming soon : a new API feature to get the full detail of your server : score, votes, version, player connected, etc...

Reaction score
    * UPDATE *

The API option to get the full detail of your server is now available.

This new option will allow you to build your own status page or dynamic status banner. This option will return:

- if your server is online or not
    - the number of player connected and the maxplayers
    - server version
    - your score, rank, count of votes/comments/favorited

Reactions: JimmyJamba
    Reaction score
    *UPDATE*

- Our API documentation has been updated with link to tools/services that are using our API : https://starmade-servers.com/help/api/

- Added a Ticket module to directly report and discuss problem with me

- Various little improvements

Coming soon : Dynamic banners in Skyscraper (vertical) format

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    *UPDATE*

StarMade-Servers.com have been switched to HTTPS protocol. This change is totally transparent for users.

There are the most notable benefits of this change:

• Improves global security of the server list
    • No more problem to use our embedded content on external websites using HTTPS

Reactions: Valck
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    We just released a new major feature for our server list : the "Ping Feature" : https://starmade-servers.com/blog/54/ping-feature/
    This is an AWESOME feature. It was a significant problem in regions such as Australia where hosting is expensive, so people would host a server in the US or Europe, but list it as Australian - players would get poor pings and feel misled, and legit Australian servers were competing with overseas servers with a disproportionate cost base - this feature weeds out fact from fiction and is greatly appreciated :)

This is an extremely novel and useful function - and I can imagine the technical effort in getting this going was far from simple - so - thanks!

Reaction score
    This is an AWESOME feature. It was a significant problem in regions such as Australia where hosting is expensive, so people would host a server in the US or Europe, but list it as Australian - players would get poor pings and feel misled, and legit Australian servers were competing with overseas servers with a disproportionate cost base - this feature weeds out fact from fiction and is greatly appreciated :)

This is an extremely novel and useful function - and I can imagine the technical effort in getting this going was far from simple - so - thanks!
    Thank you very much

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    The site is tripping out on something in chrome. All the styling is gone and it is in normal unstyled HTML format outside of maybe a few things being unaffected. Also the display banners for people's sigs are also not working like they've vanished or something.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    The site is tripping out on something in chrome. All the styling is gone and it is in normal unstyled HTML format outside of maybe a few things being unaffected. Also the display banners for people's sigs are also not working like they've vanished or something.
    nope, just you.

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    hmm cleared cookies and fixed the main issue with the site but I can't get into the banners sections of any of the servers. o_O o_O o_O All I get is a blank page with banners 1x1 up in the tab. ????