The Lazarus Imperium Uniforms

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Hello, and welcome to the showcase of the Lazarus Imperium uniforms, where the skins of the various ranks shall be shown.

The designs were determined by thine Emprah himself, MrNature72, and the concepts are very slick indeed. His skin artist, myself, just hopes to do them justice!

Here we have the first production model spacesuit of the Lazarus, the Engineers Uniform!

A great aid for construction in space, this suit is as much a tool as it is a uniform! Even has a touch screen!*

Next, we have the Pilots Uniform. Powerful and intimidating, anyone who sees this through the cockpit is surely going to run, if they haven't already.

The Admiral! Looks stylish, is stylish, and commands respect, this is a suit for space command!

More coming soon!

*Touch screen not shown in pictures.

***All skins subject to change***

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reaction score
    Hand the Engineer, Pilot, Scrapper, and Inquisitor suits in the primary faction meeting.

Looks great, by the way! :D

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Sweet gots any foot soldiers planned?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Okay, I'm putting pics of the Admiral skin up. Note however, it will be changing. The helmet will be changed to be more space-friendly, and gloves will be added.

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I love Combat Armor. It's sooooo... EPIC. Wolf when can you take another request?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I love Combat Armor. It's sooooo... EPIC. Wolf when can you take another request?
    Well I have four skins left to do for Nature, one of which is body armour ;)

I can probably take requests after that, but I might as well say now I'm not good at replicating things. Taking ideas of several different things or one major thing and using that general idea, sure, but not direct recreations.

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Yay he took my idea. Can't wait to see it

Reaction score
    the admrail skin look like it came stright out of the new BSG series like really take a look at the XO
    oh and when do the poor scrapers get there uniform?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    the admrail skin look like it came stright out of the new BSG series like really take a look at the XO
    oh and when do the poor scrapers get there uniform?
    I've made the Scrappers skin, I just haven't heard back from MrNature72 yet. I sent it to him 3 weeks ago, but still haven't got a reply :/

As for the Admiral skin, I just semi-replicated the pic Nature sent me.

Reaction score
    I've made the Scrappers skin, I just haven't heard back from MrNature72 yet. I sent it to him 3 weeks ago, but still haven't got a reply :/

As for the Admiral skin, I just semi-replicated the pic Nature sent me.
    I don't think I ever got that message >_> That's why. I check my messages four times day.