The Caldera Empire (Actively Recruiting)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    WELCOME TO THE CALDERA EMPIRE
    Who we are

The Caldera Empire came around right after the Old Calderon Republic collapsed. We are based on the EVE Online Caldari State. We are a well liked faction with no enemies and are allied with many high member factions such as the DFN. We have a dedicated website featuring our ships, news and a full allies list. (Our Website)

How to Enlist with us

To join us simply use the application form below.

• IGN (In Game Name) =
    • Previous factions =
    • Abilities (Good Builder and knowing Cube atom are just two)
    • Desired Role (Combatant or Space Engineer) =
    • Most active time online =
    Servers
    1. Infinite Havoc
    2. Nass
    3. Illusive
    4 Things we do

Keeping allies everywhere
    2. Building awesome ships
    3. Salvaging
    4. Nuking enemies with mega missiles Caldari Style

Rules

1. Don't shoot unless provoked (If verbally harassed blow the punk out of space. That said don't start wars with stronger factions it just gets our spawn camped by A.I turrets and ships)

2. NEVER use curse words. (Will get you kicked get 3 chances)

3. Only 2nd Rank and up deal with diplomatic stuff (If lower don't make deals or aid anyone outside of faction unless they are allied with us)

4. Salvage enemy and abandoned vessels if found (This means stuff that is CLEARLY abandoned AKA Cored ships Ships that are heavily damaged and no one claims its theirs when asked. Told that the owner no longer wants the ship by the owner)

5. If someone is being a spawn camper or is harassing new players roast emm (No one likes those kinds of people and they aren't welcome when we're around.)

Ranks

(To keep things simple we only have four ranks the same ones as ingame)

1. Combatant (This is a person geared and equipped to hit the battlefields. During peace times these people patrol our space and provide military presence Both Combatants and Space Engineers however are required to mine)

2. Space Engineer (These people are builders. They help design, manufacture and repair ships and stations. During times of great need you will be called upon to defend bases along side Combatants)

3. Captains (These people are persons who have shown loyalty and skills. They can be recruited from Combatants and Engineers. They will be tasked to hold and protect remote stations or command a group of Combatants in a sector. If they came from the Engineer side they will be tasked with creating better power or turret designs to maximize ship efficiency or lead a few Space Engineers in a ship assembly process)

4. Commanders (These are people who have shown great leadership skills and can effectively lead large groups. They will be tasked with defending key installations and lead large fleets. They also might coordinate a 3x3 sector area. A few select Commanders will be in charge of the faction when I am not online.
    Current Members

1. Thadius Faran (Leader)
    2. awesome270 (Commander)
    3. Krosulah (Commander)
    5. Intel608 (Space Engineer)
    6. Karkinosz (Captain)

Allies

1. The DFN (Very Active)
    2. The Calderon Republic (Very Active)
    3. Adenian Empire (Dormant)
    4. The Kyar CORE (Active)
    5. The Void Templar (Dormant)
    6. The Tribes of Casimir (Destroyed)
    7. NGE (Destroyed)
    8. Lazarus Imperium (Pending)

Last edited:

Saba

Jack of all Air
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I thought we (NGE) were allies atm also ^.^:rolleyes:

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    UPDATE

The Newest Ship for the Caldera Empire has been completed! Behold the Condor MKII!!!!!

As the Caldera Empire sought out to acquire new ship designs a small group of builders were selected to build a better Condor as the design was aging and weak. They ended up with an effective Anti-Hull AMC Warship. It fits perfectly in the completed Ship Type classification system used with the standard system. It has three types. AS, AH, and B (Anti-Shield, Anti-Hull and Balanced) An unassigned Condor MKII is classified as CE-AH-F Condor MKII.

In other news the Edge is undergoing a turret placement change

Reaction score
    Mwhahaha I'm not sure why but the additional 's' on Templar amuses me greatly.

It kind of works given our government style.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Water and sand, nourishment and home. May the Caldera prosper and their bounty be plenty.
    (Nice Condor, but why not assymetric? TTwTT)

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Greeting Thadius, I bring you gifts and trade and wish you the best. You must see the new ships I have made as well as the ones two have made.

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    You take some good pictures and I will happily add them to the website for CR I may get on later today

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I run the Calderon faction, when two disappeared I took over the ships and station. Two did keep the CR name lol. I am working on a Calderon website myself. But I will send you some pics of them I think you will like them.

Reaction score
    All we need now is for Incap to post here and all the inheritor factions of the CR would be represented.

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    UPDATE

I have been thinking of this for a while now. I believe an interesting thing to do to help faction warfare can be made. I am proud to announce that the Caldera Empire is forming a Halo Reach Expansion!!! I am currently forging a main headquarters and outpost map.

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    UPDATE

The Caldera Empire Base on Infinite Havoc is proceeding at an acceptable speed this is the current Hangar area

In other news an Edge Patrol Frigate was spotted recently with an unidentified symbol instead of the normal symbol on it.

Unidentified Symbol

Standard Symbol

Last edited:

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    New Ship under construction!

Here you can see the ship has layered hull

It remind anyone of anything?

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Ship video of the Caldari Condor has been created by Ced2!

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    New Ship Completed!!!

The Caldari Black Bird is the first Transport in the fleet. A mix between the Badger and the Tengu with a splash of an old detailing method I used in the S.D.I. Customs ship I made in Blockade Runner. Mostly used for RP Servers and such things it has very little use outside of that. It's quick engines make it nearly impossible to hit and when you do get a lucky shot its multi-layered hull and thick shielding make sure that shot doesn't count for much.

In other news P.R.O.J.E.C.T WOLVERINE has been launched and the first Halo Reach Caldera Empire Outpost design has been finalized pending factions picking their Team Colors.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Alls looking good. I will come check your stuff out when I get on :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.