TCDF fleet page

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello everyone. This page is for all of the ships that I am working on for my fleet, which I call the TCDF (Terran Colonial Defense Force)

Here's a picture of my station with all the ships docked to it; I'll upload images of one of them once I finish my refit. (which should be today)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    Well, got the Merlin refit fast. Managed to get it done before lunch. Some of you may remember this from the old site, but now I have all of the weapons on it, and the new decorative blocks.

In the main body there is a giant Siege laser and kinetic autocannons. The pods each have a nuclear missile, and the pods also have the swarm missile system.

Underneath the main body is a rapid missile array.

Back of the ship, showing the engine and the turret wings.

Shuttlebay at the back of the main body. Shuttlepod included with standard purchase.

Front of the fire control room.

other side of the fire control room

Crew lounge/meeting room/mess

Bridge. Captains chair, pilot, and nav/weapons station

Storage zone showing the shuttebay as well

Intimidation shot

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I like it. It has a certain bomber-esque aesthetic that I find appealing. I must also applaud your ability to combine light and dark colors while avoiding clashing. Props.

Reactions: ltmauve
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey, I'm alive. Hopefully the mods won't lock this thread, and I won't have to start a new one. Got a bit burnt out from starmade, took a break from playing. I do have two ships that I need to screenshot, and one ship approaching the final stages of assembly.

Anyway, thanks for all the feeback one this. Hope the other ships are just as well received. @RoosterTheRed I'm glad you think that. The Merlin is an assault frigate, meaning it's essentially a bomber 150m long.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    Here are the CDS Audux and CDS Vocifer. The Audux is a scoutship, the Vocifer is an attack corvette.

Port view. Showing the body of the seeker missile launcher below the two autocannons. Port, port ventral, and both dorsal turrets are visible.

Rear view. Showing engines.

Underside, showing main inlets, ventral turrets, seeker launcher, and the autocannon housings.

Bridge, from front.

Main cabin, showing the sensor consoles on one side, and the bunks on the other. Med area is in front of the consoles.

Storage area at the back, with the hatch.

Now for the Vocifer.

Port view showing the array of turrets. 4 dorsal minicannons, 4 ventral minicannons, 2 standard turrets, and two minimissiles.
    Note the three main onboard autocannons and missile array.

View of the starboard.

Aft view, showing the engines and main hatch.

Bridge, from above.

Storage and rear hatch.

Intimidation shot.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey all, thanks for the likes. Anyway, I'm working on a cruiser and while it's pretty much cosmetically done, I do want to do the weapons before finishing it off. Anyway, the last cosmetic bit is a room I have no idea what to do with.

That's it from the back. It's in the center of the ship, on top, and I already have fire control, bridge(s), medbay(s), mess(es), crew quarters, multiple engineering rooms, cargo bays and shuttlebays. There's no reason a warship should have a room like this, but I really like the outside shape. I'd welcome any suggestions about what I can do with this space.

Reactions: Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    i suggest a dock for fighters, those shouldnt be that big, so you could probably fit a lot in there

Reaction score
    Cool looking ships! Love the color scheme. Also you did well on the interiors.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    i suggest a dock for fighters, those shouldnt be that big, so you could probably fit a lot in there
    Um, I can't fit docks in there, since it's too short (docking system needs work) and also I already have room for 10 fighters in my shuttebays already (or a lot more drones)
    Cool looking ships! Love the color scheme. Also you did well on the interiors.
    Thanks

Reaction score
    Hey all, thanks for the likes. Anyway, I'm working on a cruiser and while it's pretty much cosmetically done, I do want to do the weapons before finishing it off. Anyway, the last cosmetic bit is a room I have no idea what to do with.

That's it from the back. It's in the center of the ship, on top, and I already have fire control, bridge(s), medbay(s), mess(es), crew quarters, multiple engineering rooms, cargo bays and shuttlebays. There's no reason a warship should have a room like this, but I really like the outside shape. I'd welcome any suggestions about what I can do with this space.
    What server do you use this fleet on? (Yes, I do wanna join, no, I'm not good at building, yes, I'm good at dogfighting)[DOUBLEPOST=1410790101,1410789640][/DOUBLEPOST]And just because the Fleet is called TCDF, maybe you should make a TBF Avenger :D

Reaction score
    Erm what?
    Also I'm making this in singleplayer, though I'm honored that'd you'd want to join.
    This american WW2 Torpedo bomber used by the US Navy
    [DOUBLEPOST=1410797926,1410797820][/DOUBLEPOST]Well something inheriting its role and look anyway

Reactions: ltmauve
    Reaction score
    And btw, I am trying to convince my friend to host a starmade server off the hard drive he bought, if it works out, maybe we can use it as a multiplayer test server for our fleet and stuff or PvP against other ppl... But dont get your hopes up yet, this is a possibility and it happening is not guaranteed.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    Tada! all finished.

Okay, not really. I'm not sure if the shield-supply beams are working correctly (I'm putting them on so I don't have to for the torpedoes.) and there is still a lot of interior and exterior detailing to do. Also logic, and can beams go through docked ships? By the way. you can see how much higher the ceiling is now in the second pic. I'm pretty pleased about the new profile of the hull.

Reaction score
    Tada! all finished.

Okay, not really. I'm not sure if the shield-supply beams are working correctly (I'm putting them on so I don't have to for the torpedoes.) and there is still a lot of interior and exterior detailing to do. Also logic, and can beams go through docked ships? By the way. you can see how much higher the ceiling is now in the second pic. I'm pretty pleased about the new profile of the hull.
    Idk, I'm not familiar with the new updates... I still only do the old stuff from when the textures were terrible...[DOUBLEPOST=1410862324,1410861954][/DOUBLEPOST]and how do you build so good? :p