StarMade v0.1885 Hotfix and fast inventory management

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Oooh, fast inventory management. Awesome!

Reaction score
    Cool, we can finally name our inventory chests.
    Yay for named inventory!

Boo for not enough of them :P

Also, please let us set filters by keywords. That way I can grab all "advanced armor" in to one chest without having to pick all colors of all pieces mnaually.

Reaction score
    Wait, let me get this right, this feature is being able to rename storage right? That's it? I feel like I missed something.
    Nevertheless:

Such a small thing has a big impact for me, this is very useful. Hopefully the decision will be made that we can have infinite storage renames.

Good luck and godspeed to all schine devs as always, roll on Rail Update!

Lancake

Head of Testing
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Tester
    Wait, let me get this right, this feature is being able to rename storage right? That's it? I feel like I missed something.
    Nevertheless:

Such a small thing has a big impact for me, this is very useful. Hopefully the decision will be made that we can have infinite storage renames.

Good luck and godspeed to all schine devs as always, roll on Rail Update!
    You can rename storages and you also have a button to directly access them when in you're in that entity. Similar to the old drop down menu.

Reactions: ToyotaSupra
    Reaction score
    • Tester
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Maybe i'm missing something, but i can't access my....never mind, found cargo under ship.
    Would like to add a few things that would be nice.
    Like a check off system for auto pull, we have the list and check what we want pulled. as is it is tedious. and then the block gets destroyed or moved and we have to set it all over again, also to see categories like we have in the shop to find things would be great. So i can set on stash for weapons, etc.
    Another is to have a quick dump option. To dump all of the stash to the shop. and again a hot button to send to shop like we have for sending to stash and inv. Like a shift+ctrl+lt Click to send while asking how much, and shift+cltl+rt click to send w/o asking amount. As is i spend a third of my time on inventory.

ResonKinetic

SPICY hot dog child
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    EDIT:

woop fixed the problem i was having by uninstalling and reinstalling my graphics card drivers gg guys

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey guys! I don't really want to bug you guys (so feel free to ignore my question), but i ( and probably other people aswell ) am really curious about whats next. I was wondering if we maybe could have a little sneak peek of the next new features ( rail docking ).

Carry on! i love the new GUI! :)

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Just going to throw a friendly, but desperate reminder out, please fix ice blocks so our engines look nice once again.