StarMade 0.1862 New Stations & Faction Security

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    So excited for the stations!!! And the new faction features are great though it would be nice to turn friendly fire off so that it is impossible to attack your own faction. Cant wait for what is to come!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    Sooo... the New pirate and trading guild stations are not spawning in this version

I tired to add new stations via the "defaultStation" zip folder in the prefab blue-prints folder... The file unzips and puts all the stations in the right spot, but only the Abandoned stations spawn. The Pirate and Trading Guild Spawn as the old default stations.

EDIT: I resolved this issue. It was due in part to the update corrupting my entire blueprint folder. Trying to spawn a station manually resulted in a "file not found" error.

Also if you change the file name of a pirate station from the file name you saved it as originally, the station will not spawn. So if I have "station1" saved in the blueprints folder and I change the name manually to "pirate station one" and then put it in the pirate folder it will not spawn. But if do the same thing to it and then put it in the trading guild or neutral folder, it will spawn just fine.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    New Turret system?! Sounds exciting... and rails?! are we going to get rotors as well, I can't wait for spinning radar dishes.

MY favorite derelict has to be the medical station, it really does look the part. I can see a lot of players calling Tranquility station home in the future although it doesn't really feel like it is a derelict. Also having one of the stations being a large battleship seems out of place though.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    Hey,

is there any reason for a reset? or will the stations spawn in in existing universes?

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    Also having one of the stations being a large battleship seems out of place though.
    its suppose to be a ghost ship that drifts aimlessly through out the universe.
    here. i made a video trailer for it
    [DOUBLEPOST=1418511884,1418511820][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Hey,

is there any reason for a reset? or will the stations spawn in in existing universes?
    they will spawn in an existing universe, just fly to a system/sector you haven't been before and the game will load in the new stations