Ragnarok Incorporated

Should I post what pics I have of old ships?

• Yes

Votes: 3 20.0%
    • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
    • Potato

Votes: 12 80.0%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Shipyard Division

Welcome. Since I've come to realize my ships are not quite the junk I normally feel that they are, I am going to start cataloging and showcasing them here. I may also post pics of my incomplete titan as I work on it. If y'all want Ill add some pics of work from more than a year ago too, though those ships are lost.

To start I will add my most recent, the "Cutter" Heavy Mining Frigate (nameless's classing, adopted by Ragnarok Galaxy)

Recently completing testing, the Cutter will be available for purchase (download) soon. It is essentially a mining array attached to a cockpit, engines, and jump drive. It has zero armor, and only the barest of shields to fend off stray shots. This is not a combat salvager, this is a peaceful miner.

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Why would you have a poll option "Potato"? I guess I have to click it to find out.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Its a server joke honestly. Someone gave one of the admins a new avatar picture...of a potato. Funnier part? He uses it.

Reaction score
    I LOVE that ship in the third pic, is that it's reactor or something?
    1) We need more asymmetrical ships
    2) We need more ships that look like they use 'old' fission (NOT fusion!) power.

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Its a server joke honestly. Someone gave one of the admins a new avatar picture...of a potato. Funnier part? He uses it.
    We need to see the potato, then.

Also, 600th post. Yay.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    All pics are of the same ship. Yes, the hulk of grey hull on the right is its fusion torch engine and the cutting array. The globe is actually the cockpit.

1) Agreed, though I myself make heavy use of symmetry.
    2) Yep, variety is the spice of life.

Ill show the potato, and since a potato vote is a yes vote, here ya go for old ships:

^One on the right is my first ship that was not a starter. No wedges here. The ship was called Grendel.
    EDIT: Theres my shuttle there! With its early version door legs!

^My second and third (center) designs. Broadsword and Grendel (no mk as it was different class entirely)

^ And finally, my good friend, the potato.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    The new WIP Broadsword, a remake of the Cruiser of the same name shown in the post above. Battleship weight class 22k tons (on Ragnarok Galaxy) 10 Heavy Rapid Ion Cannons, 10 Dual Pulse Missile Racks, 80 AMS Cannon Turrets, secondary 25% Ion Shield.
    This is the CIC, dual actuated seats* (*neeeeed rails!)