Ragnarok Incorporated [Recruiting][RP][Neutral]

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Ragnarok Incorporated [RP Server][Enforced Neutrality]

Image is from the old site, but lets call it "vintage propaganda":

{Insignia is an upright sword, white. Black field. Red border}

RI is the steadfastly neutral and insular trading corporation on the Ragnarok Galaxy server. Ragnarok is the name of the particular galaxy that is known as civilized territory, as well as the corporation, but there is no actual relation between the two. The galaxy was named before RI even arrived. We control permanently only a single system close to the galactic 0,0,0. Our main operations include independent trading, paid transport, research and development, and shipworks. We provide the main warpgate network between the peaceful core factions. Once complete it will lead to each factions trade center from a warpgate hub near the main RI trade center.

There are a few far flung outpost trading stations under our control, but they are mostly either automated or the domains of independent traders liscenced with us.

You are expected only to be friendly and businesslike with our allies, and ruthless against our enemies when we even have them. Profit for the corporation is an added bonus, make your own deals first as you will.

We are in dire need of miners, and shipwrights willing to work with certain design motifs and colors. Traders and instructors for Tyr University would be next on the list.

Chief Executive Officer: Lidren Wintersgate

Shipyard Foreman:
    Shipwright:
    Shipwright:
    Shipwright:

Tyr University Dean:
    Professor:
    Professor:
    Professor:

Trade Guild Master:
    Master Trader:
    Master Trader:
    Trader:
    Trader:
    Trader:

Industrial Foreman:
    Factory Supervisor:
    Miner:
    Miner:

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I know that's not very related to the topic, but I must say, I like the ships in the picture.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Hey, thanks very much. They're from awhile back as you can tell. I am not even sure wedges were available yet. Both models unfortunately lost to an unforseen server reset. I may try and reproduce one or both eventually, Ive progressed in my building since then. You should see some of the boxes from not too much earlier than these.

Edit: Heh, just noticed the secondary weapon mounts on the Grendel (middle) are empty. I think I was in the progress of a refit.

Reaction score
    hi, im interested in join your faction, because I like a faction focused on Economy/diplomacy than war so:
    1. could I join as miner (but don't mind being a fighter)
    2. how would I join

Luke,

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    1) You could most definitely join as a miner (we are not currently in danger of pvp attack, being surrounded by the alliance of core factions, but still have pirate issues in our system and need it cleared)
    2) You would make an account on ragnarokgalaxy.com and post a whitelist application in the new forums. You can go to stablecomputersolutions.com/phpbb to see our forums that are being phased out.

Once you are whitelisted and on the server. You talk to me and we see about your future membership.