• Legacy Citizen 8
    I did not find this amusing in any way.

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    There is no irony and it does not look like anything else than 3 holes in the ground.
    The only thing it might resemblance is a very poorly made male reproductive organ.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    I don't get it, and it isn't even starmade-related.
    So. A creeper face in a open sandbox game base on cubes? And I glad you felt like you needed to post those comments. Please keep you opinions off any thread I make from now on. Your comments are unwelcome.
    Ohh ohh ohh. Firstly, it's not anything like a creeper, secondly, if someone has an opinion they can voice it, this is the internet. Nut up or shut up.

Reaction score
    I don't get it, and it isn't even starmade-related.

Ohh ohh ohh. Firstly, it's not anything like a creeper, secondly, if someone has an opinion they can voice it, this is the internet. Nut up or shut up.
    It's always satisfying to see someone's butthurt get called out.

Hate to be rough OP, but it could've been a lot funnier, and we could've been a lot worse. And that kinda reply? Just begging for troll bait.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    If you wanna get imaginative, it's a crater from when a fat player fell over. Just isn't a creeper if it doesn't have a small frown.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!

First, that looks like a dick. Seriously. Thats a dick.. Should name that planet Dick Planet (+10 points if its in the Anus system)

Second. Going off the original definition of irony (cause now the internet operates off of what definition can be googled faster) That's not even somewhat ironic, just a rather interesting happening. It would be ironic if this game was meant to be the complete opposite of minecraft, and then found something that the game generated that could be minecraft related. And as much as I dislike minecraft they are still massively similar games.

Lastly, its the internet. People can express whatever opinions they want. You can go try to be like someone like Anita Sarkeesian (just an example don't go crazy) and just ban anyone with an opposite opinion to you. Or you can man the fuck up. Personally I learned to make better post by people telling me how stupid I am. I'm not saying you have to agree with popular opinion, but posting a picture of a dick and saying "haha get it.... minecraft.... haha" is stupid. (basically mushroomfleet)

So let me do you a favor. What you just did was completely stupid. Please learn from it and good luck on your journey through the internet.

Edit: Take what I said a little light-hearted. I like to be slightly abrasive when making jokes. This post is my legitimate criticism, but dont think i'm trying to make you out to be some scum of the internet.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    ^ see what I mean OP? If you didn't get all grumpy with us then they mightn't have not said all that...

But let's not be harsh like, he made a mistake so let's not constantly hound him for it.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    So. A creeper face in a open sandbox game base on cubes? And I glad you felt like you needed to post those comments. Please keep you opinions off any thread I make from now on. Your comments are unwelcome.
    Eat a dick dude
    1. That isn't a creeper face.
    2. You post an image with no explanation assuming that people would get the punchline on their own accord. Then, when people make their own conclusions you tell them that they aren't welcome on a public forum (lol)
    3. Buy a dictionary and look up "irony"
    4. I am now following you with the specific intention to post in any and all threads you post.