Game Crashes

Reaction score
    Everytime i load the game up i play for like 10 minutes or so it freezes my whole computer and i cant do anything but restart my computer i'm running a custom built computer with radeon 7560hd graphics at 90+ FPS any help? or tips? I haven't been able to play the game and i bought it last night and it looks so fun please let me know how i can fix this issue thanks! I've also tried loading the game with everything off and 1440 X 900 res cartoon graphics in windowed mode it lasted a little longer and than did it?

Reaction score
    give your game a new Name this helps in some cases for example: Starmade or Star-Made

Reaction score
    Can you play other games without such problems? Sounds like a driver issue to me. Make sure you have the latest graphics driver installed (don't use this Windows thing to search for new drivers, use the AMD website).
    You may also be able to recover information from the log file log.txt.0.

AndyP

Customer Experience Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    Everytime i load the game up i play for like 10 minutes or so it freezes my whole computer and i cant do anything but restart my computer i'm running a custom built computer with radeon 7560hd graphics at 90+ FPS any help? or tips? I haven't been able to play the game and i bought it last night and it looks so fun please let me know how i can fix this issue thanks! I've also tried loading the game with everything off and 1440 X 900 res cartoon graphics in windowed mode it lasted a little longer and than did it?
    maybe enable 'vsync' or 'fixed framerate'.
    In case the time varies slightly, it may be a thermal issue. (Some GPU overheat in the continous increased fps)

In case this does not help, please check your logs, or send the full directory to me via pn, or at least the last 20 lines quoted here.

- Andy

Reaction score
    could you please give a crash report or something it could be the ram try increasing it in the starmade launcher just click on the options menu on the top right and then change the amount of ram to the amount of ram your capable of giving the game I recommend give it has much ram has you can just save 4g of ram for your operating system and webbrowings system each require 2gs at the max to fully operate. or its the cpu and if so you cant do anything... I recommend sending a bug report to the devs that's all I got to help and good luck!