Flying Horse Space Construction - Ships and buildings

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Helo and Welcome to Flying Horse Shipyard, there is not much to see right now, but lets go with it.

My favorite type of ships is small fighters and i try to make the as small as possible to bring realism ant to see then fighting against each other.

Codename: Alpha1
    This ship was made as a extreme challenge to make a fighter as small as possible and maintain the realism too, is not so powerful, but is a nice looking start ship

Codename: Beta2
    From the many trials this is one of the best size, fire power and appearance

Download http://starmadedock.net/content/beta-2.793/

Codename: PEG-F5
    This is a a really different approach, in this ship i try to make a symbolism from the pegasus into a fighter, quick cannons and a power dumb missile and a overdrive module that can double the max speed. this one is still being working on and may change in the future

In the near future i will post more ships i am working on with the PEG-F5

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    I genuinely came looking for a giant horse. You got my hopes up. I dislike you now.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Your video is in another language.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Your video is in another language.
    Sorry, but i don't really speak english, so pass by it, the video is only i fighting and losing against a AI and showing the damage i take.

Today i will talk about a old fighter of mine, dam i need to remake him.

Codename: Red1
    Multi propose fighter create to easily refit weapons. It was made to be small as possible and don't have many details, because is an old ship the stats are lost.

This ship was not powerful, but was quick and nice, i will try make a new one soon.

Codename: Twin Dragon
    this turret was made after the canon nerf (long time ago) and used the turret capability of shooting multiple canon at the same time i made 2 weapon computers and made 2 canons each in each side of the turret, they where small, but pack a really good punch in these old days

Each Twin Dragon could take off 4 insanths before i could even turn the ship