Integrated blueprint-cost-calculator

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    http://starmadedock.net/content/2481

Allows you to calculate the amount of capsules, meshes, and otherwise uncraftable items you require to craft all the blocks you need to spawn a blueprint.
    For now, only local blueprints can be examined this way, however, if you are playing on the server, this plugin will use the server's crafting recipes.

I will try to find out how to acces StarMade's HUD to integrate this further.

Please report any problems you are having in detail here.

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    http://starmadedock.net/content/2481

Allows you to calculate the amount of capsules, meshes, and otherwise uncraftable items you require to craft all the blocks you need to spawn a blueprint.
    For now, only local blueprints can be examined this way, however, if you are playing on the server, this plugin will use the server's crafting recipes.

I will try to find out how to acces StarMade's HUD to integrate this further.

Please report any problems you are having in detail here.
    Excellent! I'll definitely use it next time I play survival.

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    Update: Goodies

Added a 2nd table on the left, it contains a list of all IDs, the respective names, and again an amount. In it, you can specify blocks/items, which you already posess.
    If the checkbox on the top right is not checked, negative amounts in the right table indicate leftover items.
    The output table in the right will also be sorted by amount.

Mered4

Space Triangle Builder
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    *shouts in excitement*

(constructiveness will come later)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thank you. Just very unfamiliar with .jar files and their installation. Now ask me about anti-virus programs and I'm your wolf!

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I have a question

Why are the top several items negative?

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    I have a question

Why are the top several items negative?
    Negative amounts mean you will have that amount left over after crafting the necessary resources and putting everythign into the blueprint. [either as byproduct, or because it was impossible to produce less at once]
    You can disable them by checking the option on the top-right of the table.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    This needs to be updated or confirmed up to date with latest Starmade build.

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    I see no reason why it shouldn't work.
    Besides, the lack of a guarantee to run is not a guarantee to not run.

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    I mean make sure the calculations are still correct.
    The calculations use values from the server's BlockConfig.xml. The recipes of the capsule refinery are also taken from the game's code. As such, it is relatively safe to assume it still works fine, if it doesn't crash a release-build of starmade[devbuilds are different, as they may contain half-baked features, which impact recipies].

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    Update - Slab deconstruction

As slabs have their own IDs and those were not craftable, MSCC recognized them as uncraftable items, when encountered. However, as we all know, slabs come from their full-block counterpart, so MSCC will now treat a slab as it treats the full block.

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    Update - SMPP Integration

6ngb's StarMade Production Planner has been integrated into MSCC.

The at the time of building latest version of SMPP will be packed with MSCC in this and future updates.
    As such, the version format for MSCC was changed to
    <MSCC-version>_<SM-version>_<SMPP-version>
    As before, keep in mind, that MSCC may work with previous or later StarMade versions. If you want to use an earlier or later version of SMPP with MSCC, just replace the SMPP.zip in the MSCC installer with the SMPP zip of the version of your liking, but keep in mind it may not work with all versions[especially those before the 'save' feature of SMPP].

When having selected a blueprint, clicking "Show graph in SMPP" will open SMPP in your default browser. If no default browser can be detected, or the API fails to launch it, MSCC will try manually uding mozilla firefox, and if that fails google chrome.

MSCC will provide the packaged SMPP with generated BlockConfig.xml and BlockTypes.properties files, that will reflect the BlockConfig.xml and BlockTypes.properties files of the server, including changes using the CustomBlockConfig functionality of the server.
    The generation of the BlockConfig.xml may take a few seconds, but is only done once per runtime just before SMPP is supposed to be launched.

In case of an SMPP update that does not coincide with an MSCC-update, the update may be silently packaged, depending on its importance.

Reactions: alterintel

alterintel

Reaction score
    • Likeable
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    you da man... Thanks Mega
    This is the only 3rd party program I've ever used so far. And it works great...

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    I forgot to update the installer after cleaning up MSCC's code, and as a result the installer would crash on some systems. That is fixed now.